Monday 8 February 2010

One Stop Craft Challenge No. 66

I had planned to make this card over the weekend but with one thing and another, including my health, it had to be put off till this morning.
The One Stop Craft challenge No. 66  this week is a colour challenge, they ask that we use apple green, chocolate and Clotted Cream. That colour combination sounded almost good enough to eat! 
I was slightly disappointed as I had planned to use some lovely apple green card which I knew I had, but when I went to use it, something must've been spilt onto it at some time as it was all marked, so I  had to use more chocolate and cream, than green.
Originally I had planned to incorporate it in with another challenge but in my half asleep state I forgot to add an essential item which was needed to complete the other challenge, so this card is being entered solely for the One Stop Craft Challenge.
I hope you enjoy viewing my card, I look forward to reading your comments.

Love and best wishes, 
Karen xx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen Fabulous card great colours to work with aren't they. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Karen! love that gorjuss girl image and those yummy colours! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, beautifully coloured!
    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, oh I just love this, that image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Karen, love the colours and see you got yourself a white pen lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Karen, the image is lovely and the colours look fab. Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC.
    Hugs Shelley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog