Monday 11 July 2011

Crafty Sentiment Designs Challenge

Hi there,  today I thought I’d enter a challenge over at  Crafty Sentiment Designs  and this week they are challenging us  to 'Craft With A Child'.

I do have children, but they are a bit old now to want to craft with me, so I am going to enter this challenge based on me Crafting for a child, which is also allowed. A son of  a friend of mine is turning 2 years old next week so I took this opportunity to make a simple card for him. 
I  saw a  free stamp which was available last night from Sweet and Sassy Stamps, and the bear is called Rhubarb, he was so sweet, I just had to use it on this card.



3 comments:

  1. Oooh that teddy is so sweet, lovely card Karen, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is really sweet Karen, love the cutie bear which is beautifully coloured. I'll try and give you a ring tomorrow.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is super Karen I love it, Thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog