Friday 18 June 2010

Passion for Promarkers Week 56 Challenge

I have made a Father's Day card for a friend and liked it so much that I've entered it  for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge Week 56 - sketch and theme, which is "male themed card plus sketch".
I'm also going to enter it for the Cute & Girly Challenge. Their theme this month is "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue", so I have chosen the blue part and have applied it to the blue which is in the card.
Sorry for the wonkiness of the picture but my daughter took this photo for me, and I needed to get these posted  as soon as possible so they would arrive on time for Father's Day.
I saw the "rosette" picture online and loved it as I knew it would be ideal for the recipient.
I hope you like my card.







10 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the lay-out and the rosette is really cute. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, what a brilliant card. Love the "rosette" and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Karen, thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for our challenge this week at PFP - thanks for joining us! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Karen, the rosette says it all. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card, thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great card, I had not seen this one coming too. Great colours and a great choice of layout.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen,
    Great interpretation of this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog