Monday 28 June 2010

Secret Crafter Challenge # 89 & Truly Scrumptious Challenge # 35

Secret Crafter Challenge # 89  has a theme to follow, and this week it's Strawberries & Cream, which also happens to be the theme for  Truly Scrumptious Challenge # 35, but they ask that we follow a sketch of theirs too ( which is pictured below)
All the card stock which I used was from the Paper Mill and  the digital image i got from the pc (sorry offhand I cannot remember which site I got it from). I added a few extra things to "pretty" it up a bit, and I ordered a  "Birthday Girl"  peel off. I also added a present  embellishment and some dark red gems.
I kept to the strawberries and cream colours, in order to fit in with the challenges.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Karen, love your shaped panels and that adorable image.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Srumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog