Wednesday 8 September 2010

Friday Sketchers Blog Challenge # 118

I had intended to enter this card into 2 challenges, then I realised that the image I used wasn't correct for the other challenge, so this is just being entered into the Friday Sketchers Blog and the challenge was to follow the sketch, which this week was pretty complicated as you can see below.

First of all I found some papers in my craft stash which matched each other, and then I laid out the papers  and cut them and layered them into the pattern which was asked for.
I mounted all the designer papers onto a gold mirror card.
Rather than adding another piece of paper onto the design, I stamped the design onto the top piece of designer paper and coloured them in coordinating colours to match the  colour.
I hope you like my card, which is pictured below.
Thank you for taking time to view the card I've made. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog