Wednesday 15 September 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge # 85

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge # 85  calls, as usual, for a sketch to be followed. As my daughter's 16th birthday is coming up on Sunday, I thought I would incorporate her birthday card with their challenge.
My printer isn't printing out too good right now, so I'm sorry for the quality of the photos which I've put on the card. I  hope my daughter will like it.
I've put an up to date picture of her on the inside of the card with a very sentimental sentiment lol.
I used a white pearlescent A4 piece of card, folded in half for the card blank. Then I  used a magenta piece of card for the back ground of the card, and a purple piece of mulberry paper.
On the piece of card which I stuck the pictures of her, I edged this with a gold holographic border peeloff. I finished it off with a "Wonderful Daughter" peel off, as this summed her up completely. Of course, I had to add a 16 in there somewhere, so I put that on the top centre of the card.
I hope you like my card.





1 comment:

  1. Lol this is perfect Karen, oh how she has changed over the years. Why oh why do they have to grow up!!
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog