Sunday 4 October 2009

Carol's Sketch Fun #15

Carol has set a challenge to us  over at Carol's Sketch Fun to make a card by following the sketch below.
The challenge will close on 6th October at 10pm GMT. 
Supplies:-
6" white card blank from The Paper Mill
Decoupaged Image from Ebay
Peel off corners (from stock) coloured with purple Promarker
Lilac ribbon (from round the edge of my daughter's birthday cake!)
Congratulations ribbon (from Dalex Crafts)
Paper rose and ribbon from stock


Thank you for looking at my card!









2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Good to 'meet' you! and welcome to blogland :)
    Lovely card for my sketch, those cute animals are so cheerful, they're all smiling...even the tiny mouse looks happy....very cute! The little details you've added set it off a treat.
    Thanks for joining my sketch cahllenge, it's always good to meet new crafty friends :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen, I love that decoupage its bears again I see a pattern going on here lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog