Saturday 10 October 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #81 and Dutch Dare Card Challenge #62

I have incorporated 2 challenges with the card I have just made.
One of the challenges, Challenge #81, over at Cute Card Thursday Challenge asked that I  use a Charm, as this week's challenge is "So Charming". You will see the butterfly charm I used dangling from a piece of delicate white ribbon. I was hoping to give the impression of the butterfly flitting from flower to flower.
Their next challenge will be set next Thursday, so I would imagine the closing date for this challenge would be the evening of Wednesday 14 October 2009


For the other challenge, Challenge #62,  over at Dutch Dare Card Challenges I was set a card recipe to follow. 
2 different colours of cardstock
2 different pieces of patterned paper
2 flowers
2 brads
2 gemstones/buttons
The 2 different colours of cardstock used were the white, which I stamped the image on, and the red, which I cut the flowers out of.
The 2 different pieces of patterned paper were cut diagonally and stuck  onto the card to use as a background.
The flowers are plain to see and I used the brads as a centre piece for the flowers.
The 2 gemstones were stuck on either end of the sentiment.
This challenge ends on the evening of Wednesday 22 October 2009.


I have to say I'm really pleased with how this card turned out. 
Thanks for looking!


Supplies:-
Papermania Regency Papers - Staples
Sugar Nellie "Daisy" stamp - Funky Kits
Red and White Card - The Paper Mill
With Love sentiment - Local Craft Shop
2 gemstones - The Paper Mill
2 Brads - Local Craft Shop
Charm - Ebay

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.
    Love the design, beautifull papers and adorable image.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

    xoxo Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, those papers really are nice arn't they and Daisy is one of my all time favourite Sugar Nellie's, she can be used for so many occasions. Gorgeous.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog