Tuesday 6 October 2009

Forever Friends "Colours of Autumn" Challenge

Joanne over at The Forever Friends Challenge Blog has set us a challenge to make a card with the theme of "Colours of Autumn", this challenge will run until 19th October 2009.
I used my new square Nestability die which I got today,  to cut out the shapes in the background, the oval Forever Friends Bear image was cut out using my new  Nestabilities Oval die.
I wanted to keep the card pretty simple,  as the theme was Colours of Autumn, and not any particular shape or sketch.
I love this time of the year, and the colours of the trees, leaves and nature, I usually run my cards by my son and ask him what he thinks once they're made, but due to the colour blindness he suffers from,  this one totally evaded him as he couldn't tell the difference between the greens and browns, and only a little difference of the orange.Hopefully you can see the difference though!
Here is my card, thank you for looking!



1 comment:

  1. I love the shaped mounts you have used and the co-ordinating leaves

    thanks for playing at FF this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog