Tuesday 6 October 2009

Kaboodle Doodle Challenge # 15

Chris over at Kaboodle Doodles has set a challenge by asking you to follow a sketch.
I rotated  the sketch to fit in with the image I wished to use.
I had fun using my new nesties. I bought the ovals and the scalloped squares and have incorporated both of them in this challenge.
The adhesive lace border along the middle was purchased about a year ago from   Lakeland in Peterborough and the card stock was purchased from The Paper Mill in Spalding.
The image of the balloon was among a set of images I had sent to me a while ago from my friend Kim. Thanks Kim! 
Below is the picture of the sketch and then the completed card.
Thank you for viewing!





5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card,
    Thank you for joining in at Kaboodles,
    Good Luck, hope to see more of your lovely work,
    Hugs
    Angie
    DT Kaboodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karen, glad your nesties arrived. That lace is gorgeous, shame Lakeland no longer sell craft items.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Don't you just love those nesties? Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen love that lace and the colours are lovely thank you for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card - thanks for taking part in the Kaboodledoodle challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog