Sunday 10 January 2010

Crazy For Challenges C4C19 Challenge

THERE ARE 2 MESSAGES FOR TODAY PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE FURTHER MESSAGES!


This card I've made is for the Crazy For Challenges C4C19 Challenge.
The card i have used are from The Paper Box and also some which my friend Paula gave me (thanks Paula!) which she got from The Works.
I thought I'd keep the colours pretty simple, but I made it as a birthday card to fit in with the Birthday challenge which Crazy for Challenges asked for.
I hope you enjoyed viewing my card. Thank you.





1 comment:

  1. Another great card I take that last comment back this image is far more Kayleigh with the folded stroppy arms, I can just see her now when you tell her what I said the arms will immediately fold lol. Love the way you have layered her too.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog