Wednesday 20 January 2010

Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC # 69 and One Stop Craft Challenge # 63

I have entered this card into 2 different challenges, the first being Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC # 69  where they've asked us to follow a sketch (below)  and the other one being One Stop Craft challenge # 63 where their theme is to use fancy edges or corners.
All the card I have used is from The Paper Mill. I fancied using a red white and blue colour coordination for some reason.
The pattern I used, was a fleur de lys borderability die.
The car stamp I've used simply because it fitted the small square which I had die cut out.






6 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Karen. Such a fab image and the edges are gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super punched effect on your card Karen. I'm really envious of that piece of kit! Great card!
    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love that cheeky image and your edging punch is fab. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
    Luv Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Karen i love that border punch, i love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might be needing one of those border dies it really is beautiful. Love the image, if had of gone with read and white this image would of made a fun valentine's card lol. Beautiful as always.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining in the DDCC this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog