Tuesday 26 January 2010

Forever Friends Challenge & Creative Inspirations Challenge

Anyone that knows me, will know that I absolutely adore bears, specially Forever Friends bears, so their challenge is never a challenge for me. This week I have incorporated it with the sketch supplied by Creative Inspirations Challenge.


Forever Friends Challenge - Quick & Simple


All the card I have used is from The Paper Mill, the forever friends image has been stamped onto plain white card, and cut in a circular punch.
Behind the circular card is some nice shimmery gold card which came with the Forever Friends Kit which I am still using  bits of, which I have found to be wonderful value for money.
I finished the card off with some Silver gems.
I hope you like the card I've made.






8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute !thanks for joining us this week at cr5eative inspirations ,Good luck hope to see you again soon.
    hugs jude:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute, love that shimmery paper it really does shine. You can never go wrong with FF bears can you? Beautiful
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorjus card thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thanks for joining us at ci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen

    Such a cute card and what nice clean lines it has too its fab

    take care

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog