Monday 25 January 2010

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #96, Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge, C.R.A.F.T Challenge and Treehouse Thursday Challenge # 33


OK here, goes, I've made a card  today which I hope to incorporate into 4 different challenges, hopefully this will all work as I don't usually make a card to fit into as many challenges as this at once.
The challenges I am hoping to enter this card into are as follows:


1)  Cute Card Thursday #96 - Fairy Fantastic
4)  Treehouse Thursday Challenge #33 - Get Well Wishes



I used my Nestability scalloped square die, and turned it so it was a diamond shape, then I die cut a "Love" die and placed 2 parts of these at the top of the card. Then I mounted onto foam pads a rectangular  base for the "Get Well Soon" peel off which I used for the "text". As Love was also to be included, I placed some random peel off hearts around the card.
I wanted to keep the design of the card fairly simple, as there were so many challenges to include into this card, so I haven't entered it into any particular "sketch" challenge, I designed it myself.
The card I made is below, I hope you like the card.






7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya...lovely card, thanks for playing along with us, x carol .....craftycatz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
    Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely ADORALBE!!!! :) LOVE IT!!! Thanks for playing in the Treehouse Thursday Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout Karen, the image is sooo cute and coloured beautifully.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!
    Thanks for joining us on CCT :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog