Monday 4 January 2010

Happy 2010 xx

Hi Everyone!
Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year.
My Christmas was hectic, like most mums, but we had a nice time celebrating. Then we went away for a few days as part of our Christmas present to each other. However, while we were there, we caught some sort of virus and so, from New Year's Eve till now we have all been very ill with a sickness and tummy virus. I also managed to catch the flu on top of all that and have contracted a chest infection from that.
I wondered why my sickness was lasting longer than the children, till the doctor explained to me this morning that 2 of my medications react  to me not having food inside me, this was, in itself, making me sick too ( you may have noticed, i don't do things by halves lol).
So  now I am on complete rest, and am being advised to NOT take my medication till the sickness finishes (as one of these is pretty addictive, it's easier said than done so will have to work out what to do with that).
Due to all this, I can't  make any cards yet. 
Also when I do get back to crafting I need to rethink my craft room (which doubles up as a dining room at Christmas/New Year) so when I put everything back in there, I will need to work out where it all goes to make it easier for crafting in the coming year.
I'd like to take this opportunity of wishing you all a wonderful 2010 with many happy hours of crafting to come.
Lots of love, 
Karen xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog