Saturday 7 November 2009

Crafty Calendar Challenge

I made this card earlier today but I had to go rescue the dog as he ran away, I only got a few yards from the front door before I fell over and then had to come back in, the dog is back now so thats good, but I'm listing this card on here and then going to lay down.
The card I have made is being entered into the "Crafty Calendar Challenge for this month, and the topic is "Weather". The extra options are "Pearls".
The card is from my local craft shop and the pearls are from my craft stash which I've had for ages.
I hope you like the card.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Karen, love that sentiment great for the challenge. Hope your OK after your tumble, I will give you a call when I get a minute to myself.
    Kim xXx - Crafty Calendar Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog