Sunday 15 November 2009

Crafty Sentiments First Blog Hop






I needed something to wind down a bad day for me, and this has certainly cheered me up, as everything I've achieved so far today hasn't gone right, but I managed to do this and got through it fine!
I entered the Crafty Sentiments Blog Hop, their first one, and I hope,  first of many!
All you have to do is to be a follower of their blog, which I am, and to leave a message on each of the DT's blogs along the way.
Then when you have followed to each of the 6 DT's blogs, you then go back to the original post, at Crafty Sentiments Blog Hop and let them know you have done it.
Simple!!
Now all you have to do is sit back and wait till the 18th November to see if you have won!
Good luck everyone!
Love Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog