Monday 9 November 2009

What terrible news I've just heard

I've just heard some really terrible news. 
A good friend of mine whose own daughter had cancer a few years ago, has been supporting a family whose little boy, aged 3, has an incurable tumour. I've been concerned for the family of course, and sent my wishes and love on to them whenever possible. He's been in agony with all this bless him. Well tonight, he lost his fight for life.
He lived far beyond expectations. There were so many times the doctors didn't think he would live past a certain time but he did.
I am sure his family will probably never even see this blog but I wanted this to be my tribute to a wonderful little boy, Callum Cullinan.
R.I.P. Callum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog