Tuesday 10 November 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge, Stamp Scrap & Doodles, Crazy for Challenges and Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

Good morning everyone. 
I attempted making an easel card yesterday, which fits into several challenges. 
I'm quite happy with the results. Instead of using a brad or button to hold the top part of the card up, I have stuck the sentiment with foam pads to the base, so it is slightly higher than the rest of the card, so this holds the back of the card up.
As this was only originally a "test" card (to see if I could do it) I used spare bits of card. I had some green, gold and red card which I had left over from last years' christmas cards and just added a Father Christmas stamp and sentiment.
The challenges this is being entered into is as follows:-


1) One Stop Craft Challenge #54 - "Cards for Kids"


I've taken 2 pictures of my card so you can see it from the front and also from the side.







3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Super cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an Adorable image! Your coloring is perfect! Thanks for playing along at SSDS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Karen I love the cute santa thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog