Thursday 19 November 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #44

This was a quick Christmas card which I made with the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #44. 
I decided to rotate the sketch clockwise as my image fitted better that way.
The items I have made this card with were all card stock from The Paper Mill. I used a christmas stamp and coloured it in with promarkers, used a few gem stones and some christmas ribbon and voila! here's the card!
I hope you like the card, I enjoyed making this.





1 comment:

  1. That santa has got to be one of my favourite stamps I feel he always cheers you up when you look at him lol. Love the card and your take on the sketch is great.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog