Sunday 8 November 2009

I won my very first Challenge, yayyyyyy lol

Wahooooooooooooooo Yay me! I just won my first challenge, over at Dutch Dare Card Challenges! I was starting to lose hope to be honest, but here I am now, with a stamp set on the way to me! 
So to any of you that haven't won  yet, or who haven't won anything for a while, persevere, because it really does happen! 
I'm sure you will all see my new stamps incorporated into my cards once I receive them.
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a good day.
I'm going to have a go later at making my first Easel Card, I've seen a few challenges that are asking for them so this is the perfect opportunity to find out how to do one and to enter it into a challenge at the same time.
Happy Crafting everyone! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog