Monday 2 November 2009

I Love Promarkers Challenge #4

* There are 2 posts for today, so please scroll down thank you*


The site for the next card which I have made describes me to a tee, as it's called  I love Promarkers Challenge #4 
They gave a sketch to follow which is below. I used some christmas backing papers which I had in my craftbox, and used some classic red card to use as a layering. I also used this same card to use a circular punch on, on which I stuck a Happy Christmas Peeloff.
The image I used (not sure of the name, sorry) was stamped for me by my very good friend Kim (Thanks Kim!x) but it was coloured in by me, using Berry Red, grey, and Forest Green Promarkers.The holly is an image I found online and printed out.
I'm pleased how this card finished. I hope you enjoyed my card!







5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen, love that designer paper.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love this santa stamp, thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, such a cute santa. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, lovely card, I love the santa. thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello fab card!! Love the cute Santa :-))
    hanks for joing us at I love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog