Saturday 12 September 2009

Bookatrix first attempt!


This is my first go at Bookatrix. I haven't finished it yet, and will update this as it gets finished. I'm quite pleased with it, but I know I have a long way to go yet.


I started with a Cerise pink card and cut it out using the bookatrix board, on the largest size. Then I cut out a patterened blue and silver card,the next size down, and then cut a white one out the same size, but with the white one I cut the panels out, and then stuck acetate to it.
I still have to decorate it, so will update this once I have done it.

1 comment:

  1. that looks fab Karen
    I think I accidentally deleted your comment on my blog for the pfp hop - could you please comment again to be entered into the draws
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog