Saturday 19 September 2009

My lovely day




Have had an absolutely spectacular day with my daughter and son today. 
I went shopping with my daughter for her 15th birthday and then we met her brother from work (he got a few hrs off so he could spend more time with his sister for her birthday). We then met up with the kids dad (my ex), and he and his new ladyfriend, myself and the 2 children went out for a meal together.
We then came home and watched the Hannah Montana Movie on DVD and then my daughter and I  put false nails on each other and painted them. I've never tried these before, so goodness knows how my cards will turn out right now till I get used to them lol.I hope you have all had a good day.
Lots of love to all my wonderful friends xx

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good day with Kayleigh and that Kayleigh had a brilliant birthday.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog