Tuesday 29 September 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge No. 48

The wonderful people over ay One Stop Craft Challenge have set the theme this week as "Die Cuts".
I don't have that many dies really, so I wasn't too sure what I could do with this one, so I spread out all the dies I had, and an idea formed in my head. I'm actually quite pleased about this card. I wanted to concentrate on the dies, rather than making it any fussier by adding a border etc.
Below I've detailed the dies I used for this card.
"Thanks" sizzlit die, "Grass" Sizzix die, Sizzix seashell #1 die and Sizzlits "Tropical Fish" die, Various cardstock bought from ebay and The Paper Mill Shop, purple and pink gems for air bubbles and the fish's eyes.
Thank you for looking at my card!



2 comments:

  1. Great character card did you cut the fish yourself? lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I forgot to add the tropical fish die I used. I've now amended the post.Thanks for that Kim, that kinda answers your question too lol. No I didn't cut them out myself, I used a die. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog