Saturday 12 September 2009

Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge


The Challenge I am going to enter today is the Stampin' for the Weekend challenge. The prize is a $25 spending spree at Simon Says Stamps.
I wanted a bright and vibrant card. I coloured the stamped image with my new promarker pens (why didn't i buy these before, they're excellent).Then I layered up some coordinating papers I got ages ago (to be honest I can't remember where I got them from) but they are such lovely colours that they were almost calling me to be used on this project.
I finished it off by cutting the corners with my corner cutter and then adding a brad and flower, with some ribbon dangling from it. Attached to the end of
the 2 pieces of ribbon are a heart and a loving couple shaped charm.





6 comments:

  1. Hiya Karen,
    What a great card I love those papers and I thought the same thing when I got my first pro markers I don't know what I would do without them now :D
    Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    The papers you have used on this is truly colorful, and for a person like me who love colors, they are great. I do fancy the small charms you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampin`for the weekend.
    Hugs Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Karen! I love all the papers you have used and the image is adorable.
    Thank you for joining us at SFTW this week and good luck! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Adorable image and lush papers, Thanks for joining us at SFTW and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on Donna's sketch, Karen:O) Love the pretty papers, the image is so cute and your colouring is beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at SFTW this week, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. The image you've used is so pretty and the charms are great.

    Thank you for joining us at SFTW.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog