Tuesday 29 September 2009

Just Christmas & Birthday Cards Challenge

I decided to have a go at the sketch that Karin from Just Christmas and Birthday Cards   has given on this challenge. I was a bit shaky handed when I took the picture, so I'm glad the prize isn't for best photographer lol.
This challenge is open until Sunday 11th October.
The items I used were all from  card and paperstock I already had, purchased from various places.
This was the sketch to follow, and underneath, the card which I made. 
I hope you like it! 






3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Very cute! Thank you for playing along with JCBC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards Karen, where did you get that image it is lovely? I tried to call you earlier to see how Kayleigh got on at school, will try again tomorrow.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card!love the colours and the image is so cute!

    thanks for joining us!

    xoxo janina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog