Monday 7 September 2009

Monday 7th September 2009

I ordered some promarkers from Joanna Sheen's website and they haven't arrived yet, due to a postal strike in their area and also due to the bank holiday monday. However, my nestabilities dies arrived this morning, so I am going to have a little play with them in a while and hope they work ok with my big shot machine! It turns out they don't so I have had to order a big shot multi purpose platform and 2 acrylic mats too. OK I wasn't too happy at having to order these, but I figure I will get my use out of it, and it's a one time purchase, I won't have to buy them again.
Hope you all have a good week.
Love,
Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog