Friday 25 September 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Before I start apologies for the wonky picture, all the other pictures I took came out straighter but were all blurred, this one was the best picture, my hands wont stop shaking as I'm not feeling too good tonight but I wanted to finish the card and post this blog before I went to bed.
This challenge is to make a card to the design that  The Sugar Bowl designers have decided for this week's challenge. 
The stipulations are that it must include a Sugar Nellie Stamp, which mine does, and that you must do "paper piecing",  which I have done for the Sugar Nellie Stamp girl's outfit. 
The closing date is midnight on the 7th October.




3 comments:

  1. SWEET card! Love the image and your fabby coloring and papers. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out great Karen, when I first looked at it I thought you had pieced her top but coloured her trousers I had to have a closer look to see it was your K&Co's.
    Lovely card and this image has to be one of my favourite's next to 'Daisy' of course lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better now. Lovely card.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog