Saturday 26 September 2009

Winter Wonderland and Stamp Something Challenge Blogs

I thought I would be brave again and enter 2 challenges in one go. 
Today I have made a card which fits into 2 different challenges, the first being the Winter Wonderland blogspot. They ask that you make a card on the theme of hot chocolate. This ends on Sunday 27th September.
The other challenge is for Stamp Something Challenge Blog, their theme is "Favourite Layout or Sketches". 
Here's the card I made. I hope you like it!







6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Beautiful card and woo hoo on your two challenges. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Karen. The colours and image are lovely .... perfect for our theme this week.

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wondlerland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card - love the chocolatey colours.
    Thanks for playing at WW this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen, I love this image it is one that can be used for xmas or birthdays. Love the colours you have used too.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I adore this image and she looks so warm and cozy with the pretty colors you chose. Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image! The coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me, it means so much to know you have taken the time to view my blog